IPL 2022 - RR vs RCB Predicted Playing 11 team. Check Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Playing XI and Player Stats
The penultimate match of the IPL 2022 is set to take place between Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore. The 2nd Qualifier match will take place on 27th May at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
RR lost the 1st qualifier against GT and now they have a 2nd chance to reach the finals while RCB defeated LSG in the eliminator match to reach 2nd qualifier. RCB has never won an IPL trophy before while RR won the first edition of IPL in 2008.
Let’s take a look at the probable playing for the 2nd qualifier match RR vs RCB.
- Top order : Yashasvi Jaiswal didn’t perform well in the last game but he has been in good touch lately. His opening partner Jos Buttler is at his A-game currently and he is the leading run scorer of the season at 718 runs. Skipper Sanju Samson looked in good touch in the last match against GT, he scored 47 runs.
- Middle order : RCB middle-order has Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag and Ravichandran Ashwin. Padikkal is in decent form from all this but Hetmyer couldn’t perform well after coming back from his short break. Ashwin is in mixed form with the bat while Parag is struggling to get runs.
- Lower order : The bowling department of RR is quite impressive after their smart signings in the mega auction. The playing 11 has Ashwin and Yuzvendra Chahal at the spin attack while Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna and Obed McCoy are delivering good pace attack.
RR Playing 11 against RCB
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson (c) (wk), Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy
RR Playing 11 Batsman Stats
RR Playing 11 Bowlers Stats
Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Top order : RCB batting line-up is quite impressive right now. The top order has Kohli, Faf du Plessis and the in-form Rajat Patidar. Patidar smashed a brilliant century against LSG to knock them out of the tournament in the Eliminator match.
- Middle order : Glenn Maxwell and Dinesh Karthik are in good touch while Mahipal Lomror and Shahbaz Ahmed need to step up their game a little. Karthik has proved himself again this season being a fantastic finisher for RCB and Maxwell is contributing with both bat and ball.
- Lower order : Maxwell and Hasaranga are currently pretty good at the spin attack and Hasaranga is at the 2nd spot in leading wicket takers list. Harshal Patel bowled a perfect last over to hand RCB a victory in a must-win match. Hazlewood and Siraj conceded 40+ runs against LSG but Hazlewood picked 3 wickets and Siraj dismissed the dangerous Quinton de Kock at 6 runs only.
RCB Playing 11 against RR
Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis (c), Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj
RCB Playing 11 Batsman Stats
|Faf du Plessis
RCB Playing 11 Bowlers Stats